Garden Club of Norfolk
March Membership Madness
Join or Renew your Membership
$35.00 Annual Dues
Membership is open to anyone who loves gardening, all levels of experience welcome! Annual membership Includes:
- Membership to the Garden Club Federation of Massachusetts.
- Access to free zoom lectures on a variety of gardening topics.
- Access to the Garden Club of Norfolk members only newsletter and annual yearbook.
- Discount at several area nurseries when using your Garden Club of Norfolk Membership Card.
- Meeting fellow gardeners and giving back to your community by maintaining town gardens.
- Other activities including helping assemble our holiday greens baskets for the Norfolk Food Pantry.
- Invitation to participate in additional outings (garden tours) and special events (end of year members only party).
Questions? Contact our Membership Chair at GardenClubofNorfolkMA@gmail.com.
DOWNLOAD PAPER MEMBERSHIP FORM AND SUBMIT PAYMENT VIA US. MAIL
Please mail this form and payment to the Garden Club of Norfolk, P.O. Box 444, Norfolk, MA 02056 with your dues for the 2022-2023 garden club year. Checks are payable to the Garden Club of Norfolk. Once dues are received, you will be given a membership card used for discounts at several local nurseries. Donations are also always welcome. Honorary and Gold Members (over 80 Years) are exempt from dues. Please fill out the membership form each year.
OR FILL OUT THE ONLINE FORM BELOW AND PAY DIRECTLY ONLINE WITH SQUARE.
Our Club’s success as a community service organization relies on the support of an active membership. Members are encouraged to join in as many Club activities as they can. By applying for membership, you agree, if able, to participate in 1) one Civic Garden or library flower display, 2) fundraising events, and 3) one hospitality or community event.
Information on this form is used by the Garden Club of Norfolk for its annual yearbook, newsletter, and email. This information will not be shared with any outside party and will not be published on the Garden Club of Norfolk’s website.
Thank you for completing the membership form. This information will be used for the Garden Club of Norfolk’s sole purpose for its annual yearbook, newsletter, and email. This information will not be shared with any outside party and will not be published on the Garden Club of Norfolk’s website.